I would like to remind you (users) to read this "User Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") carefully before registering as a BOT-ZQuantitative Intelligent Robot (hereinafter referred to as "BOT-Z ") to ensure that you fully understand this the terms of the agreement. Please read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this agreement. After you agree and click to confirm the terms of this agreement and complete the registration process, you can become an official registered user of BOT-Z and enjoy various services of BOT-Z. Your registration, login, use, etc. will be regarded as acceptance of this agreement, and you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, or have any questions about the terms of this agreement, please stop the user registration process immediately and choose not to use this software service. This agreement stipulates the rights and obligations between BOT-Z and users regarding the "BOT-Z Intelligent Robot Assisted Trading Software" service (hereinafter referred to as the "service"). "Users" refer to individuals and units who register, log in, and use this service. This agreement can be updated by BOT-Z at any time. Once the updated agreement terms are announced, they will replace the original agreement terms without prior notice. Users can check the latest version of the agreement terms on the homepage of this website. After modifying the terms of the agreement, if the user does not accept the modified terms, please immediately stop using the services provided by BOT-Z BOT-Z, and the user's continued use of the services provided by BOT-Z BOT-Z will be deemed to accept the modify agreement.
2. Account registration
- The user needs to register a "BOT-Z " account before using this service. The "BOT-Z " account should be registered with a mobile phone number or mailbox binding. Please use a mobile phone number or email address that has not been bound to the "BOT-Z " account, and a mobile phone number that has not been blocked by BOT-Z according to this agreement. Register "BOT-Z " account by email.
- If the registration applicant has a precedent for being banned by BOT-Z, or suspected of false registration, abuse of the name of another person, and other reasons for not being permitted, BOT-Z will reject the registration application.
- In view of the binding registration method of "BOT-Z " account, you agree that BOT-Z BOT-Z will allow your mobile phone number or email address and mobile device identification code to be used for registration during registration.
- When users register and use this service, BOT-Z needs to collect personal information that can identify the user so that BOT-Z can contact users when necessary, or provide users with a better experience.
- Once the user has successfully registered and become a BOT-Z user, he will get a username and password, and he has the right to log in to BOT-Z at any time using his own username and password.
- The user is fully responsible for the security of the user’s name and password, and at the same time is fully responsible for all activities and incidents conducted under his user’s name.
- The user should keep the password properly, and do not tell others the password. All losses caused by improper password storage shall be borne by the user.
- If the user leaks the password, it may lead to unfavourable legal consequences. Therefore, regardless of any reason, the user's password security is threatened, you should immediately contact the BOT-Z customer service staff, otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences.
User declaration and guarantee
- The user promises that he has full capacity for civil conduct
The civil subject, and has the
The ability to work.
- Users are obliged to provide their own truth when registering
Data, and guarantee such as mobile phone number or email address,
The validity and safety of content such as regions ensure that BOT-Z staff can get in touch with users through the above contact information. At the same time, users are also obligated to
- Update relevant registration in time when relevant information actually changes
- BOT-Zquantitative Intelligent Robot is an exchange-based commissioned trading software by an international organization. This software is a paid software. Users set up their own trading strategies through BOT-Z, and commission BOT-Z to complete the inquiry and trading of trading assets.
- The company's technical team will upgrade and maintain the software according to actual needs, and provide free online consultation and offline debugging for software use problems encountered in the market.
Termination of service
BOT-Z has the right to terminate the provision of services to users under the following circumstances:
- When the user violates the relevant provisions of this service agreement, BOT-Z has the right to terminate the provision of services to the user; if the user is registered as a user directly or indirectly or in the name of another person again,-it is discovered that BOT-Z has The right to unilaterally terminate the provision of services to the user directly;
- Once BOT-Z discovers that the data or information provided by the user contains false content, BOT-Z has the right to terminate the provision of services to the user at any time;
- When the terms of service are terminated or updated, users expressly do not want to accept the new terms of service;
- Other situations where BOT-Z believes that the service needs to be terminated.
Service changes and interruptions
- Since the software is based on the operating characteristics of the network and third-party trading platforms, users need to agree that BOT-Z will change or interrupt some or all of the network services, and they do not need to bear any responsibility to any user or any third party.
- BOT-Z needs to periodically or irregularly check or update the provided software. If such a situation causes the software operation service to be interrupted within a reasonable time, BOT-Z does not need to bear any responsibility for this.
- BOT-Z software generates abnormal transactions during its operation, BOT-Z does not need to bear any responsibility for this.
- When the user is delayed due to software testing or update, the company can extend the validity period of the software as compensation upon application by the user.
Disclaimer and Compensation Statement
- This software is a trading assistant software and does not promise profit; trading risks are everywhere; investment must be cautious.
- Before purchasing this software, users should consider it carefully. Once the software is purchased, it is not refundable.
- The user expressly agrees that the risks involved in its use of BOT-Z will be entirely borne by itself, and all consequences arising from its use of BOT-Z shall also be borne by itself.
- The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of BOT-Z and other users. Because the user has illegal, untrue, improper, infringement of the legal rights and interests of third parties in the use of BOT-Z, or the user violates any terms under this agreement The user agrees to be liable for damages caused by BOT-Z and any other third parties.
1) When the user registers for a BOT-Z account, personal registration information provided as required.
2) Information use:
- BOT-Z will not sell or lend users' personal information to anyone unless the user's permission is obtained in advance;
- BOT-Z also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate users' personal information by any means. If any user engages in the above activities, once discovered, BOT-Z has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user and seize his account;
- In order to achieve the purpose of serving users, BOT-Z may provide users with services through the use of users’ personal information, including but not limited to sending product and service information to users, or sharing information with BOT-Z partners so that they can provide services to users. Users send information about their products and services.
3) Information disclosure: The user's personal information will be partially or fully disclosed under the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to a third party with the consent of the user;
- Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions in accordance with relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
- If the user violates the relevant laws or website policies of the local government and legal affairs department, it needs to be disclosed to a third party;
- In order to provide the products and services requested by the user, the user's personal information must be shared with a third party;
- Other BOT-Z disclosures deemed appropriate in accordance with the law or website policy;
- When users use the digital asset information provided by BOT-Z, BOT-Z will strictly fulfil the relevant confidentiality agreement.
- BOT-Z Quantification solemnly reminds users to pay attention to the clauses in this agreement that exempt BOT-Z quantification liability and limit user rights, please read carefully and consider the risks independently.
- The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to BOT-Z. and reserves the right to all interpretation and modification.
- This agreement shall be applicable from October 1, 2021.